We have an exciting opportunity for an internal sales coordinator to join our experienced team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in an engineering sales environment.
Based within the internal sales department your main duties and responsibilities would be: –
- Processing of Sales Orders ensuring the right product at the right price is specified.
- Produce Order Acknowledgement documentation using the order information supplied by the customer and /or Sales and ensure accurate documentation is sent to the customer.
- Purchase/Source non stock parts from authorised suppliers to fulfil customer orders.
- To liaise with customers directly to establish their needs, respond to queries and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction in the expediting of their orders. Passing messages on where appropriate and ensuring the customer is responded to by logging the information on calls received, maintain detailed and accurate records.
- Track sales and purchase orders and keep customers informed of the progress of their orders, taking appropriate action to prevent any problem before they arise.
- Contact suppliers to establish stock levels and estimated delivery dates for products required to fulfil customer orders. Taking action to document and chase suppliers when goods are delayed or not delivered.
- Generate new business from existing and new customers.
Experience in Hydraulics & Pneumatic s, although ideal, is not essential as full training will be provided with the objective of moving your career forward within the company.
We offer an excellent basic salary, Company contribution Pension scheme. A comprehensive training program will also be tailored to suit the successful candidate.
If the above position is of interest please forward your CV to email@example.com