Our ongoing response to COVID-19
We’re here to support you & your business throughout!
As the UK heads into a 4 week lockdown, I would like to update you on how we’re continuing to navigate the impact of COVID-19.
As an ‘essential business’ we remain open and will continue to adhere to the advice and stringent safety measures as stipulated by the UK government. The safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers is paramount in every decision we make.
We’re committed to following the governments latest advice in all areas of our company, including our offices, workshops, trade counters and our site service team.
Below are some of the steps we’ve taken over the past several months in line with government advice:
- Social distancing of 2 metres is still in place across all working areas
- Our workshop teams are working with face coverings when required and adhering to social distancing measures
- Face covering are mandatory within our trade counter stores, for both customers and our staff.
- We’ve issued all staff working in our offices, workshops, trade counters and our field engineers with the relevant PPE for their role
- All our work areas are cleaned regularly and we have satirising stations throughout our offices
Our customers can contact us in the usual way, as we do have some of our team working from home please bear with us as sometimes calls can take a little longer to connect.
Our national onsite mobile hose replacement service is fully operational. All our field engineers are using our new “Field Job Manager” system which is paperless so eliminates any person to person contact onsite.
If you need to contact us for a safe face to face discussion we have access to “Microsoft Teams” please contact Simon Wood or John Rumford to set this up.
If you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact any of our team directly. We also have lots of useful information on our website, https://www.mendahose.co.uk/
Sales Team, for all enquiries, quotations and advice. 01977 603995 option 2
Service Team, for onsite hose breakdown service. 01977 603995 option 1 (available 24/7)
Simon Wood, Technical Support, 01977 526601
John Rumford, Sales Manager, 01977 526606
Graham Johnson, Service Manager, 01977 526602
We appreciate your continued support and understanding during these difficult times.
All the team at MAH