Mend-A-Hose Hydraulics Ltd has extensive Hard Pipe Installations experience on projects as diverse as air ring mains for power stations, refurbishment of hydraulically operated bridges, sourcing of hydraulic hoses for underground mining equipment and the supply of hygienic pipe work, connections and hoses to the food industry.
From basic Workshop Airline ring-mains right through to High Pressure specialist installations.
We offer a full installation package tailored to client’s specific requirements and will manage the project from conception to completion. Our technical expertise and support allows Mend-A-Hose Hydraulics Ltd to provide ongoing assistance and helps form a true partnership between ourselves and the client with the aim of providing the best solution. Our team will work with you on-site to ensure the correct specification of materials are recommended; whether the project be air, water, oil, we can offer products in brass, stainless or steel.
At Mend-A-Hose Hydraulics Ltd we recognise every customer is different. With this in mind we can install a product range designed to meet a multitude of requirements. In summary we can:-
- Supply high pressure hydraulic installations with proven leak-free pipe work and fittings
- Supply hydraulic power packs consisting of hoses and rigid steel pipe work
- Provide improvements and modernisation of existing hydraulic plant and equipment
- Manipulate hydraulic pipe work
- Custom build specialist tube work connections – reducing unnecessary adaptors – thereby cutting costs.
- Offer modern, no rust, lightweight and easy-to-assemble work shop air ring mains.